Who is my Guardian Angel? 3 Steps to help you find Him
Who is my guardian angel? You may ask yourself in your daily life and you may be fully aware of the fact that you have a Guardian Angel; many of us have noticed their presence, signs, and symbols (particularly during troubling or difficult times). However, you may still find yourself wondering “who is my Guardian Angel?”
In this article, we are going to explore two different ways that you can discover how to identify your Guardian Angel and we’ll provide you with the most common Guardian angels names.
How do I know my Guardian Angel – The Basics?
Before we jump straight into exploring those, let us take a look at some basic information surrounding Guardian Angels. What is my Guardian Angel’s name? You may find that this question is repeating itself over and over again in your mind. But what is a Guardian Angel?
We all have angels watching over us, but a Guardian Angel plays a slightly more personal role: they are with us from birth until death and likely beyond. Feeling drawn towards your Guardian Angel always symbolizes the beginnings of spiritual change!
If you are feeling an inner calling to search for your Guardian Angel, to learn their name, and to communicate with them in new and exciting ways, then you might be taking your first steps along your spiritual journey.
Your Guardian Angel is waiting for you to reach out to them!
In order to get in contact with your Guardian Angel and receive your FREE ANGEL READING, please fill out this form:
What does my guardian angel mean?
There is some debate as to who is your Guardian Angel. Some people view the Archangels we are connected with at birth as our Guardian Angels while others view us as having an angel whose sole purpose is watching over us throughout our lives. We are going to explore both options.
Has your Guardian Angel Visited You?
As you begin to learn more about your Guardian Angel, you may wish to keep out for signs that they have visited you. Guardian Angel’s will often let their presence be known in response to a person actively searching for them. There are many different signs you can watch out for, but some are more likely than others.
- Be mindful of your dreams as your Guardian Angel may appear in some form, possibly even through symbolism or numerology.
- If you begin to feel like you’re not alone, consider the possibility that your Guardian Angel is nearby.
- If a baby or animal seems to see something that you can’t, then this could be a sign of an angel’s presence. Babies and animals exist on a different frequency to adults, and so they often pick up on subtle cues.
How to know your guardian angel is with you?
If it is true that God tasks an angel to watch over us from birth, then you are likely to be curious as to whom this angel is. As there is an unknown number of angels, there is also an unknown number of names.
There is a fairly straightforward technique you can use though which should hopefully answer the question: who is my Guardian Angel? Let us explore that now and pay attention to the different signs and symbols that are all around you.
Who is my Guardian Angel and How do I pray to my Guardian Angel?
Let’s explore that now the steps that will help you to identify him:
Harmonize and get in touch with Nature
The first thing you want to do is go out into nature. Imagine yourself in the woods. You want to be somewhere peaceful, quiet, and undisturbed. If there are some empty fields or some woods then either of these would be perfect.
You may find some help to gather and be in syntony with the tree energy healing process. Remember, the further away from the hustle and bustle of city life, you can get the better. Hearing cars or sirens will disrupt your goal here.
Once you find your spot, you want to remove any restrictions to your body such as watches, bags, tight jackets, hats, etc. If you’re wearing socks and shoes then removing these can allow a natural flow of energy.
Meditate to connect easier with your Guardian Angel
You can either stand or sit for this step. Simply do whichever feels most comfortable. It begins with a feeling of relief and peace, take a few deep breaths as if you were beginning to meditate and allow all your thoughts and troubles to simply leave your mind, body, and spirit.
The clearer your mind can become here, the more likely that your angel will communicate with you. As you take a few more deep breaths, allow your consciousness to expand, and begin to reach out beyond the physical world.
How to start praying to your Guardian Angel
The final step is to reach out to your Guardian Angel. You can repeat “who is my Guardian Angel?” over and over in your head or alternatively if you’ve reached out to your Guardian Angel before then you can ask them directly.
You can speak out loud or simply use your inner voice. Continue to take deep breaths and allow your mind to remain empty. A name will come to you: it may be immediately or you may have to be patient.
Don’t force a name to appear and don’t create one in your mind, simply allow it to appear and like this, you will be able to answer to who is my guardian angel.
An Angel Calendar and Other Guardian Angel Names
If you’re still wondering: who is my Guardian Angel, Then this method may be your best approach. Some people are of the belief that we are born under the wing of an Archangel and that this angel is our Guardian Angel.
Finding your guardian angel’s name under these circumstances is drastically easier as there are only 12 Archangels to choose from and each is connected to a zodiac sign.
What are the names of the 12 archangels And Who is my Guardian Angel?
So by knowing your date of birth or your zodiac sign allows you to also know the Archangel that is your Guardian angel.
Who is my guardian angel by birthday:
- December 23rd and January 20th is the zodiac sign of Capricorn and your corresponding Archangel is Azrael;
- January 21st and February 19th makes you an Aquarius and your Guardian Angel would be Uriel;
- February 20th and March 20th is Pisces and your Guardian Angel is Sandalphon;
- March 21st to April 20th is the zodiac of Aries with the Archangel Ariel;
- April 21st and May 21st is Taurus and your Guardian Angel is Chamuel;
- May 22nd to June 21st is Gemini with Zadkiel as the Archangel;
- June 22nd to July 23rd is Cancer and Gabriel is the matching Archangel;
- July 24th to August 23rd is the Leo zodiac which has Raziel as the Guardian Angel;
- August 24th to September 23rd is Virgo and Metatron is the Archangel of this zodiac;
- September 24th to October 23rd is Libra and their Guardian Angel is Jophiel;
- October 24th to November 22nd is the Scorpio zodiac and Jeremiel is the Guardian Angel;
- November 23rd to December 22nd is Sagittarius and Raguel is the Archangel.
Hopefully, this answers the question: who is my Guardian Angel? But if you’re still in doubt, don’t give up on asking your other angels for guidance.