Divine Love Meditation and When to Use It
Your aura is as much a part of you as your body, mind, or soul. It is often described as an electromagnetic field that surrounds the body but more accurately, it’s a reflection of your spirituality and energy levels.
In this article, we will explore how to spot a damaged aura. We’ll also take a look at how to heal your aura. This could be done through a healing aura scroll, angel aura healing, and of course healing with love (through divine love meditation). Don’t worry if you’re unfamiliar with what an aura is, we’ll begin by exploring that very topic.
What is an Aura?
Before we get to heal your aura, we need to actually take a look at what exactly it is. In simple terms, your aura is an energy field that surrounds your body.
We’re usually unable to perceive it with our main senses but it is detectable through special forms of meditation. The aura is usually described as multi-layered with 7 individual layers forming one whole energy field.
We’ll take a quick moment to cover the basic layers of the aura as this can be an important step in the healing process.
Get in contact with your Guardian Angel and receive your FREE ANGEL READING, just by filling out this form:
The Multi-Layered Aura
Each of the layers of the aura represents one of your chakras. Let’s know them a little better:
- The first layer of the aura is the Etheric Body. This is connected with the Root Chakra (first chakra). This layer acts as a bridge between the physical body and the energy field of the aura.
- Next, we have the Emotional Body. As the name would suggest, this layer forms an emotional connection between yourself and the outside world (physical and spiritual). It connects to the Sacral Chakra(second chakra).
- The third layer is the Mental Body. This layer interacts with your ego, your thoughts, and other cognitive processes. It is connected with the Solar Plexus Chakra (third chakra).
- The Astral Body makes up the fourth layer of the aura. As the name would suggest, this layer connects to all things ethereal. It joins to your Hearth Chakra (fourth chakra).
- The Fifth is the Etheric Double. This layer acts as a mirror to the Astral Body and connects to aspects of the physical body. It also connects to the Throat Chakra (fifth chakra).
- The Celestial Body is the sixth layer. It connects to the Third Eye (sixth chakra) and as such, is associated with enlightenment.
- The final layer is the Ketheric Template. This layer connects to the Crown Chakra (seventh chakra) and relates to universal consciousness.
Does Your Aura Need Healing?
Similar to signs that your chakra needs healing, your aura is also something that can take damage and need repair. You could carry damage from a past life or have had damage take place over a long period of time.
You shouldn’t blame yourself for the damage but here are some signs to watch out for: one of the main symptoms of a damaged aura is feeling drained of all energy. You may have an injury that refuses to heal despite being treated.
You may feel a sense of discomfort which could manifest itself as a physical, mental, or even spiritual symptom. There are of course times when you can probably assume that your aura has taken some damage.
For example, if you’ve recently been through a divorce, a break-up, a traumatic event, or perhaps lost a loved one then carrying out some aura healing could be a necessary step on your road to recovery.
Healing your Aura
Now that we know why and how to spot if your aura requires healing, let’s take a look at some of the more effective techniques you can use to heal.
We’ll start with the main and most effective approach: divine love meditation. We’ll then take a look at a healing aura scroll and angel aura healing as these can both be used in conjunction with divine love meditation.
Divine Love Meditation
This is an example of a technique that does what it says on the tin. Divine love meditation in simple terms is a form of meditation where you receive divine love.
This works as a healing power for your aura and aids in preventing further damage. If you can identify which layers of your aura have been most damaged then this will help your angels provide more specific forms of help but if not, don’t worry.
Your angels can always help you locate the damage. You’ll want to begin your divine love meditation the same way as any other: find a quiet spot where you won’t be disturbed, turn off any bright lights, maybe light a candle and then get comfortable.
We’ll use a technique called box breathing to initiate this meditation session. So you’ll breathe into the count of 4, hold for 4, breathe out for 4, hold for 4, and then repeat.
Focus on each count but also where each breath ends and the new one begins. You can use a mantra of sorts to further your healing.
Something simple like:
I’m healing my aura through divine love meditation!
This will focus the healing energy on its purpose. Some people feel the warmth of the healing power; others will see it as a light. Don’t worry if you don’t see, hear or feel anything as every aura healing meditation is unique.
Angel Aura Healing and the Healing Aura Scroll
There are alternative versions of this aura healing ceremony. You can turn it into an angel aura healing meditation by reaching out to your angels instead of reciting a mantra.
You simply need to ask for their healing light to shine down and focus on your aura. A healing aura scroll is simply the term given to a written chant, mantra, or a prayer specifically purposed for aura healing.
You may find that your angels guide you towards writing your own or you can find or create one yourself for future use.