Solar Plexus Chakra Healing – 21 Techniques that you should look at!
Chakras are 7 centers of our body that make us who we are and control us. The Solar Plexus chakra is located beneath the rib cage, which is also known as the Manipura chakra. It is the main central hub which controls our self-esteem, willpower, and confidence. Often it happens that you do not know what you want, you are afraid to make decisions that will not be in your favor, it is then that this chakra gets blocked, and you need Solar Plexus chakra healing.
Solar Plexus Blockage and Solar Plexus Chakra Healing process
Certain actions can block your solar plexus chakra. If you are aware of yourself and your surroundings, you will know that your chakra is blocked. The certain things that can block your solar plexus chakra are:
- Feeling neglected by others as if they do not want you around
- Waiting for someone to make you the leader of something
- You try too hard, but do not get what you want so you get tired
- Lacking confidence
- Struggling to make things happen in your life
These things, or things related_posts to these actions, will lead to blockage of your solar plexus chakra. At times, you might even feel unworthy of the blessings that the Divine has bestowed upon you, or perhaps you are always second-guessing your decisions, you might even feel as if you have no power to fulfill the needs and wants of the people around you.
Would you like to know who your Protective Guardian Angel is?
In order to get in contact with your Guardian Angel and receive your FREE ANGEL READING, please fill out this form:
Balanced Solar Plexus Chakra
To identify a solar plexus chakra that is balanced, you need to identify it; which is not too hard to do.
When you have a balanced solar plexus chakra, you feel in control, you feel good about yourself, you feel confident, and you have the power to control things around you. In this case you probably don’t need Solar Plexus chakra healing.
It is easier for you to make decisions, and you do not second-guess yourself anymore. You make effective decisions and work as hard as you can towards achieving your life goals.
Your immune system is strong, your digestion is good, and you are healthier than usual. Your inner and outer body is healthy, and thus, you feel good about yourself in and out.
21 Ways you can achieve Solar Plexus Chakra healing:
When it is unbalanced, you definitely need some Solar Plexus chakra healing, and this is where these techniques can help:
- like the other 12 Chakras, you need to energize your solar plexus chakra, and you can do that by visualizing the energy inside you. You need to relax your body and your mind and think about vibrant yellow colored things that make you happy; such as flowers. Visualize it and keep that vision in your mind for at least 10 minutes.
- For solar plexus chakra healing, to balance it you need to think of flowers such as Dandelions, Chamomile, Black-eyes Susans, and Daffodils. You can smell them, or keep them in your surroundings, or even look at pictures for them to be effective.
- Stones and crystals are good to keep on yourself or in the place where you live. Wearing jewelry is a great and easy way to heal your solar plexus chakra, so is keeping stones in your workplace.
- You need to give yourself time to look good. You need to put in an effort to dress well and groom yourself. This is the easiest way to heal your solar plexus chakra.
- Ginger, oats, sweet potatoes, lemons, and yellow peppers are foods that can heal your solar plexus chakra. So, if you want effective healing, get into the habit of eating these foods.
- To get your inner energy boosted, you need to move around. Thus, yoga, dancing, and random strenuous movements are easy ways to get your blocked chakra unblocked.
- You need to love yourself if you want to heal your solar plexus chakra, so start loving yourself!
- Life needs adventure, so you need to keep trying new things in life. Try a new restaurant, go to art exhibitions, and let your energy out.
- Essential oils such as oils from fruits are usually used to balance the chakra. Grapefruit, lemon, or orange oils are the most recommended.
- Sometimes, you would be needed to be left alone. You need to realize your fears in isolation and then find ways to get rid of them.
- Strengthening your core is essential, and the best way to do that is to do yoga.
- You need to start pushing yourself into moving yourself around. Such as, exercising; perhaps swimming or jogging.
- You can always call upon the angels to help, guide, and assist you whenever you need to. The angels are always there to guide you in times of need.
- You need to let light get to you, so you should try and spend as much time as you can in sunlight during daytime hours.
- You should have goals in life, and if you are not achieving it… break it down into small pieces and do them one at a time in bits and pieces. It will make it easier for you to fulfill the final goal.
- Laughing is a great exercise that you should be doing all the time! It helps in solar plexus chakra healing very effectively.
- Green tea, ginger tea, dandelion tea, and peppermint tea also helps!
- To make your life easier, you always have the option of breaking tasks into smaller steps.
- You need to give yourself time, so take some time out for yourself to relax. Take yourself out for some quality alone time.
- Look for opportunities that can give you the experience of leading a team!
- You need to tune into your intuition and trust it. Nothing is better than following your intuition.