The Hierarchy of Angels and your Angel Names
The Angels, just like human beings, belong to families – each family having a specific vocation, a specific function, and specific angel names. Of course, these are spiritual families which have their own hierarchy. In each angelic family, you have supportive angels who can help you and when invoking each sphere, you can be given at anytime angel names related_posts to you. Let’s uncover the hierarchy of angels.
Hierarchy of Angels – Three celestial spheres leading to your angel name
Traditionally, the hierarchy of these angelic families is divided into three Spheres:
The first sphere contains the angels that act as “celestial Advisers”. They are:
- The Seraphim
- The Cherubim
- The Thrones
The second sphere contains the “celestial Governors”. They are:
- The Dominations
- The Virtues
- The Powers
Would you like to know who your Protective Guardian Angel is?
In order to get in contact with your Guardian Angel and receive your FREE ANGEL READING, please fill out this form:
The mission of the Angels of the third sphere is to act as “celestial Messengers”:
- The Principalities
- The Archangels
- The Angels
Now, let’s go into detail as far as the hierarchy of angels is concerned.
The “Celestial Advisors”
- The Seraphim – The Seraphim are said to surround God’s Throne. They belong to the highest Order in the angelical hierarchy. Only they can sing Heaven’s Music.
- The Cherubim – The Cherubim are the Guardians of light and the stars. They are the divine light, the light that is filtered by them, the very light you receive whenever you feel joy, love and inspiration inside you.
- The Thrones – The Thrones correspond to the planets. Traditionally, they are said to be seven: one for each day of the week. The Angel of the heart, for instance, is said to come from Venus, appear on Friday and bring love…
The “Celestial Governors”
- The Dominations – The “Dominations” are the “managers” of the celestial world. Although they are not directly in contact with us, humans, they work in their own way to establish contacts between the celestial and the terrestrial world.
- The Virtues – This is a particular angelic group in that its vocation is to release more and more energy as the other Angels are called upon. They are amplifiers of divine energy.
- The Powers – They are the bearers of humankind’s consciousness. They are the Guardians of the sacred Temple where collective history lies. They are the Angels of birth and death.
The “Celestial Messengers” related_posts to the hierarchy of angels:
- The Principalities -The Principalities stand above the Archangels in the hierarchy. They are the Guardian Angels of all the communities: cities, nations, companies. They are upholders of an International Order.
- The Archangels – The Archangels are “extremely luminous angels”. They are the ones who ensure the fulfillment of the greatest goals and of the greatest human destinies.
- The Angels – Strictly speaking, they are the members who are closest to the world of men: they are the ones who are “at the bottom”…
They are most familiar to us. Of all the celestial beings, they are the ones who are most affected by the problems humans face: strictly speaking, they are our “Guardian Angels”. They are our “Angel-Companions”, our Guides to light.
Hierarchy of Angels importance
When you need help with anything, you can call on the angel name able to help you in this case.
They are most familiar to us. Of all the celestial beings, they are the ones who are most affected by the problems humans face: strictly speaking, they are our “Guardian Angels”. They are our “Angel-Companions”, our Guides to Light.
Each angel’s name is sacred and invoking it always draws positive energy towards you.