You must be wondering what the Metatron’s Cube is? It is a geometric instrument through which energy flows. It is in possession of the Archangel Metatron who is the Angel of life. This cube has all the shapes inscribed in it that are a part of God’s creation. These shapes represent all the things that God has created.
Metatron’s cube and Archangel Metatron
It is the Angel of life who is in possession of this Metatron’s Cube. Whenever you see geometric shapes around you, it is a signal from this angel of his presence. It is a holy geometric tool which has all the shapes in the world as a part of it. It composes of 13 equally structured circles, which have lines extending from the center of each one of them to the other 12 circles. It contains every shape that exists as part of this world.
The rotation of the Metatron’s cube is symbolic as it is known to remove negativity from within you and your surroundings. Getting the Metatron’s cube tattooed onto your skin is something very common amongst people. People who inscribe this cube on their skin believe that it protects them from demons and other unwanted creatures that have a chance to get to them.
GET YOUR FREE READING! JUST FILL OUT THIS FORM:
Other Uses of Metatron’s Cube
You may choose to heal yourself with the Metatron cube, as we discussed above, but there are other approaches you can take. For example, many people will draw the Metatron cube onto paper or in sand. There are two main reasons for this!
Protection linked to Metatron’s cube
The first is that they believe that Metatron’s cube will provide them with protection. After all, the Angel Metatron uses his cube primarily for healing blocked chakras, but it can also ward off or lessen the damaging nature of negative energies.
This is a less extreme version of the tattoo idea we discussed earlier. So, if you’re not quite ready to permanently mark your body with the cube of the Angel Metatron, then this is a simpler, less permanent approach.
Metatron Angel Invocation
The second reason people choose to do this is in preparation for the Metatron angel invocation. Invocation is a method of calling upon the power of an angel or archangel.
Typically, you would say/think “Metatron, I call upon your healing power to cleanse my Chakras”. However, if you include his cube, you can allow yourself to harness more of his healing power and direct it more effectively.
Not only that, creating the Metatron’s cube in any form can aid in your spiritual development and even increase your vibrational energy level.
Metatron’s cube – Sacred Geometry
Sacred geometry as referred to as the geometry that is used in the construction and planning processes of holy buildings such as temples, mosques, and churches. The sacred geometry is a very symbolic system as the structures of holy monuments are also a part of the geometry of the Metatron’s cube. Therefore, it is considered as a very holy tool.
The Metatron’s cube is God’s image of flowing of energy through the angel to other people. To ensure this, Archangel Metatron works very hard to ensure that the balance of the energy flow is maintained so that all beings would live in peace and harmony. It can also be used for meditation purposes to have peace and balance in your life.
By placing a cube anywhere near your presence, you can remind yourself of how much this angel loves you.
A tool for inspiration and transformation
It can be used not only for balancing but also for inspiration and transformation. If you want to gain knowledge about the human spirit and how it progresses, you can study the sacred geometry. It can also be used to gain knowledge about the divine.
It works by rotating in a clockwise motion. This process of spinning pushes away any negative energy that you can encounter. As it moves around you, all the negative energy is removed from all 7 chakras of your body. Therefore, by the Metatron’s cube, you can rid yourself of any negativity and cleanse yourself.
This angel has enough knowledge about the universe to make you understand and work with energies related to healing, teaching, and understanding; by the help of the Metatron’s Cube.
It is a symbol of transformation used for personal use. It unites the finite with the infinite and benefits you by healing you.
Metatron’s cube – How to heal yourself?
To invoke the angel for help in healing, there are a few steps that you need to follow. They are given as follows:
- Start by taking deep breaths.
- Make a small prayer to the Archangel Metatron to invoke him. Make sure your intent of invoking him is pure and clear, otherwise he won’t be invoked.
- Ask the Angel to help you cleanse your 7 chakras. If you have any Angelic cards, you can place it close to you during the process.
- Now, try to imagine this cube and the angel. You do not need to focus too much on imagining, just keep your mind clear and focus only on the cube and the thought that you want to heal yourself.
- Imagine that the angel is sending cube towards the top of your head. Visualize it as it is happening.
- Imagine that the cube is spinning inside your crown chakra. It is now being scanned of any toxic waste that might have been removed from your crown chakra. As the spinning of this cube continues, the toxicity if being removed.
- You need to trust and let the Cube spin inside you as it does. There are no rulings on which chakra to be cleared first so, let it do its work. You might be noticing that one chakra after been cleared is again being worked on, do not try to stop the Cube. It knows how it needs to heal you so let it do it the way it wants.
- Trust your instinct and keep taking deep breaths as the process continues.
- Once it starts to move away from you, you will know that the process of healing has been completed. You can now thank the angel for his help and assistance in cleansing and heal all your chakras.
- Drink plenty of water after the process.
It is a powerful tool in healing your chakras and is also very effective. You should have a good heart and pure intent if you want to reap the benefits that it provides. All it will take is for you to invoke the angel and he will assist you throughout the process of healing your chakras.
Discover some more interesting articles from Padre: