The Art of Feng Shui can provide many benefits, notably at work. Whether it is about projects, professional prospects or social, humanitarian or artistic activities, Feng Shui turns out to be a precious asset when it comes to feeling good in your professional life. Let’s in this article, explore a little more in finding well work thanks feng shui!
How to take advantage of the benefits brought by Feng Shui at the office?
To create an atmosphere of well-being that is favorable to the harmony of energies at work, you will have to activate the following rooms:
- Your office
- Or the living room
Here is the Feng Shui operational mode to follow:
- This zone depends on the element of water.
Avoid fire in all its forms (candles, tallow candles…) because water puts out fire.
- Place representations linked to the activity you are involved in on the walls.
- Place a small indoor fountain, aquatic plants or green plants in this room.
- Place a photograph or a painting of a snow-covered mountain (the symbol of elevation and victory) on the North wall.
- Put blue-colored cushions or fabrics on the armchairs.
- Set a small Buddha on a chest of drawers or on a shelf. This will complete the activation of the positive and conquering magnetism of your workplace.
What can you expect from the practice of Feng Shui on the professional level?
- A beneficial renewal in your professional life
- A promotion
- A job, if you are looking for one
- A good start for your company or sector of activity
- Ensured success in business
- Success in all your projects
Discover some more interesting articles from Padre: