The need for recognition lies in every human being. Yet, it is not easy to satisfy. Numerous methods and counsels have been put forward in order to achieve that. But are they really effective? Can they easily be implemented? In this article, I will present an argument that is certainly not usual to find as far as this problematic is concerned. However, Feng Shui can really favor knowledge as far as work, friendships, family and social life are concerned, knowledge that can lead to a good reputation or even renown.
The Feng Shui Method to favor success
The room in which you will have to apply the Feng Shui principles is the entrance hallway of your house or apartment.
Here is the advice to follow:
- Permanently leave some light on in the entrance hallway (using, for instance, night lights).
- Do not ever place your trash bag or dirty linen there.
- Red, burgundy and golden will be particularly welcome colors.
- Do not put water there either because it would extinguish the fire of your “Success” zone
- Opt for light-colored (rather than dark) wooden furniture.
- Place paintings where red and gold dominate on the walls.
How will these Feng Shui aspects present themselves in your daily life?
- The recognition of your efforts and merits
- The admiration of others
- Success in your every endeavor
- The development of a good reputation