Coming from an infinitely cultured civilization – the Chinese – Feng Shui is a door granting access to several forms of knowledge, whether it concerns general culture, intuition, clairvoyance, deep knowledge or even personal development.
Opening the door to Knowledge with a Feng Shui key
To do that, you need to focus on two essential rooms:
- the family room
- the office
The Feng Shui Method to gain access to self-knowledge and knowledge of the World
- Always leave the doors open.
- Get rid of anything that might represent violence as far as your decorations are concerned (a painting representing battle fields, decorative weapons…).
- Make sure your “Knowledge” zone is luminously bright
- Place a rock crystal, or any other stone/rock that is dear to your heart on the tallest piece of furniture.
- Place a photograph of the (religious, scientific or artistic) personality that fascinates you most on the wall facing EAST.
What benefits can be derived from this Feng Shui practice in the quest for knowledge?
- A heightened ability to think and control yourself
- The easy development of your knowledge and shrewdness
- Better understanding of things and people
- Subtle and enlightening awareness
- Inner joy derived from Wisdom
Discover some more interesting articles from Padre: