Vehuel is like a magnet (that means he both attracts and loves) for anyone seeking to attain Greatness and Wisdom.
Who is Vehuel?
Vehuel is the Guardian Angel of people who were born between September 23 and September 27.
Since he is “Great and Ascended”, he impels people to withdraw from material things and shows that Man needs to tend to his noble aspirations.
He encourages moral values and emphasizes generosity, altruism, love, and tolerance.
This Angel shows us the way to the light shining inside and how to glorify the beauty of our soul.
Characteristics of this angel
- Element related to Vehuel: FIRE
- Vehuel’s location in the Zodiac: between the 1st and 5th degree in the Sagittarius Sphere
- Position in the celestial hierarchy: Vehuel is the first of the 8 Angels making up the Principalities Choir (also called “the Messengers”) which is governed by the Archangel Haniel. Haniel (also known as “God’s Grace”) is the Archangel embodying Victory.
He is the one who sees everything about us: our past, our present, and our future. That is why it is also said that he is the Light that leads the Way.
Focusing on the Seal, when you call on him to ask for his Help will enable you to acquire the power to make the right choices in the face of tricky situations.
- Influence distributed by Vehuel: Enlightenment
What are his fields of action?
Why invoke Vehuel?
- A taste for beautiful things
- Connection with the celestial spheres
- Overcoming trials
- Emotional and sexual fulfillment
All the greatness created in your life, with origin in several sources, are the result of the work of Archangel Haniel.
Learn more about the world of Guardian Angels: